Whilst our regular Friday sessions at Kentish Town Health Centre may be on hold, our facilitator Cina Aissa is delivering weekly Zoom (video conferencing) sessions, plus a selection of resources. Please get in touch with Cina directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with how to attend.
For those who are new to Zoom, here’s a little guide on how to use it but there are also online video tutorials so feel free to access it in your chosen format.
- You can use this book, Covibook, to help you explain and discuss COVID-19 with children.
- Facebook Group: Family lockdown activities, tips & ideas UK. Join this Facebook group for tips and ideas if you’re feeling isolated and out of ideas to entertain/educate the little ones.
- Help yourself to some of my favourite songs by a lady who started off singing to her children many moons ago and now still collects and shares them all around as a grandmother.
- Here is a little video for those who are not getting any exercise, a little playlist of pop songs to dance to and keep fit.
- Finally, you know how much I value speaking mother tongue languages around young children. There’s a plethora to choose from here in Arabic, Gaellic or French if you fancy something different or if that’s the mother tongue that you speak at home.
- Date: 15 Mar 2017