Introduction to Drawing
We are running a 6 week drawing course taught over Zoom, run by speech and language therapist and artist Cat Andrew. No experience is necessary and all patients registered at James Wigg Or Queens Crescent (only) in Kentish Town are welcome to take part.
Please get your doctor or nurse to make a referral to us.
- Have you always wanted to draw?
- Would you like to develop a drawing practice?
- Would you like to keep a visual journal?
- Learn the skills and techniques needed to start a regulardrawing practice.
The course will cover:
- A range of drawing techniques.
- Building confidence & motivation.
- Building a regular, sustainable practice
Sessions take place from 4pm – 5.30pm on the following:
- 21st, 28th July.
- 4th, 18th, 25th August.
- 1st September.
- Date: 30 Jun 2020